Lately, there has been a lot of negative media around law enforcement. So we decided to share stories of cops doing good. Here are this week’s highlights:
- During a Ferguson demonstration in Portland, OR, Sgt. Barnum noticed an emotional 12 year old boy holding a sign that said “free hugs.” After talking to the boy, he asked for (and received) a hug.
- Police officer rescues two boys buried in a snowbank by a plow.
- OK City police officer saves a freezing puppy that was left on the side of the road.
- Quick thinking officer saves the life of a choking toddler.
Latest posts by US Patriot Tactical (see all)
- Veteran-owned Apparel Company Honored at Army-Navy Game – 5 December, 2017
- Snowcare for Troops Provides Free Snow and Ice Removal for Veterans, Military Families – 8 November, 2017
- Columbia Native Serves in Japan Aboard Forward-Deployed Ship – 14 August, 2017