Lately, there has been a lot of negative media around law enforcement. So we decided to share stories of cops doing good. Here are this week’s highlights:
- During a Ferguson demonstration in Portland, OR, Sgt. Barnum noticed an emotional 12 year old boy holding a sign that said “free hugs.” After talking to the boy, he asked for (and received) a hug.
- Police officer rescues two boys buried in a snowbank by a plow.
- OK City police officer saves a freezing puppy that was left on the side of the road.
- Quick thinking officer saves the life of a choking toddler.
Latest posts by US Patriot Tactical (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day: Coyote and Blue are the New Green - 15 March, 2019
- 2018’s Hottest Products - 31 December, 2018
- Top 7 Multi-Tools of 2018 - 13 November, 2018