Lately, there has been a lot of negative media around law enforcement. So we decided to share stories of cops doing good. Here are this week’s highlights:
- During a Ferguson demonstration in Portland, OR, Sgt. Barnum noticed an emotional 12 year old boy holding a sign that said “free hugs.” After talking to the boy, he asked for (and received) a hug.
- Police officer rescues two boys buried in a snowbank by a plow.
- OK City police officer saves a freezing puppy that was left on the side of the road.
- Quick thinking officer saves the life of a choking toddler.
Latest posts by US Patriot Tactical (see all)
- VIDEO REVIEW: Cannae Legion Concealed Carry Day Pack – 12 September, 2018
- REVIEW: Merrell MQC Boots – 15 August, 2018
- Meet Boots For Troops – The Charity Boosting Morale One Foot at a Time – 4 August, 2018